Happy Day


Me and my honey
One of my favorite girlfriends.
Seems as though I post bulletins mostly when I am angry. I wanted to post a bulletin about being happy. I have a great group of friends. One of them finally dumped a guy who has been mooching off her for over a year. I am so proud of her. Here we are having a drink. The mooch took the photo. This isn't the best picture, but you can tell she is beautiful, not to mention smart (except about him) and makes a great living. I got to visit with her on Friday evening and I know she has the strength to not take him back like she has in the past.
I have another great group of friends which I have met on myspace. There is bad publicity about the site, but after my divorce, not knowing any single people this site has been a God send. I have so many nice friends that I can go hiking with, have a drink, invite out to lunch and it makes my life much more fulfilling.
The last thing I am happy about is my fiance'. We have had and I believe we will continue to have our ups and downs, but he has agreed to share in my financial burdens. I make a good living, but don't have steady paychecks due to selling Real Estate. That being said, I still don't make as much as he does and I am supporting 5 kids while he is supporting one. For a long time I felt nervous and uncomfortable, but now that all the bills are paid out of one account and all the money goes into one account I feel like we are a team and it brings me a security that is like a warm blanket on a cold day. He is a great guy and loves my kids and supports me in my efforts as a mother and business woman. I am very grateful for Tim. This new arrangement has allowed me to relax on a level I have not been in years. I can enjoy reading stories to my little guys or play and wrestle with them. All that joy had been replaced by fear and stress. Thank you Tim.
Thanks too, to Deana and Bridgette for letting me vent and replying to my blogs. It is nice to have people to bounce things off of.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home