Friday Night
Well, it is Friday night and I am sitting home with my three youngest boys. My oldest is meeting my boyfriend and his daughter for happy hour at Applebees where they get 1/2 price appitizers and my boyfriend will get 1/2 price drinks. It really is a great deal. I have been a bit under the weather with a cold, so am staying home. I was thinking how the ex and I have not fought for about a week. That is soooo nice. He took our daughter tonight, for the weekend, because they are having one of her Karate friends spend the weekend with her. I have a housewarming party to go to tomorrow, so I am glad I don't need to worry about her. I will be taking my 8 year old to a friends and will only need to worry about my 6 year old, but will probably have my 13 year old babysit a few hours, unless I take him to a friends house too, then I will have to ask my 16 year old. I have a friend buying a house. That is good news, because it is a paycheck. She is a Real Estate Agent, but works for a home builder, so she doesn't have access to existing homes like I do. We are working a deal. I wont make a full commission, but I don't mind. I like keeping busy.
Tim and I are doing great. I am feeling more secure with him all the time. I am feeling like we are a team and complimenting each other more and more all the time. I am getting used to him not liking to be touched at night, although I still don't like it, and we have settled on holding hands while we sleep. I would still like more physical attention, but as I get more relaxed with us I am not as needy for that. Sharing our finances is going well so far. We have enough to pay the bills and I haven't had to draw on my savings because he has been working overtime. I am wanting to get some deals going because I want to get micro derm abrasion and something done about the wrinkles in my upper lip.
I am so happy we do not have a football game in the morning. I am looking forward to sleeping in. Well, I am going to make some herbal tea and lay down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home