Starting over

Moving on with life after an 18 year marriage and six children.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another happy day....something to cherish!

Well, today was another hurdle. I got my own Real Estate company opened. I am so excited! Seems like it was so much work to get to this point, so I need to celebrate tonight. Tim and I will go out to dinner while the kids are at their fathers. I am so happy, although it is a lot of responsibility. I am looking forward to bring agents into the business, which is where I have the potential to earn a lot of money. My website is up and running, although it is still being worked on. I am getting signs made and need to order business cards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its Deana, I keep trying to comment and it keeps giving me errors, don't know why, this is my 5th attempt to comment, lets see how it goes.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok it works under anonymous, I need to resign in here but can't remember my password anymore, oh well, I will get it figured out, I may call you this morning.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home