About finished
Well, I don't know why I post here. I have tried, but havnen't connected with anyone and I know that is what I need to spend time on this site. Anyhow, I talked to my sister today, and we talked about this site because it is a lot of fun for her and she has a whole group of people she talks to and make me want to vent about my latest blow.
My ex husband adopted a baby last week. I guess he feels that the six children we had together, who he does not spend much time with are not enough for him. Maybe he just feels like it completes things with his new wife who was never able to have children. Regardless, I am hurt and angry about the whole thing. I am made at myself for even being mad. I almost wanted to beat this lady up and I hadn't felt that way since I first found out about their affair. I guess I worry the most because I want to be happy, and if this can throw me for such a loop then I must not be happy in my life. I have come to the conclusion that I am not spending enough time in the "Precious Present" and that I am spending too much time in "Future Thought". I did this before I got married the first time. I worried myself to death over "will I always love him" and it turns out I worried for nothing. I was able to love him. If I could just focus on NOW I would save myself a lot of heartache. Well, time to run to Costco and stock up on food. Also, need to stop by the post office to mail a package and office max because I am working on Magnets and Real estate postcards for my community.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home