Starting over

Moving on with life after an 18 year marriage and six children.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pictures and work frustration

I don't know what the deal is, but about once a week my picture disappears and when I try to reload it I keep getting error messages. I am going to quit for now. It is so frustrating. As far as work goes, I have found out three people who said they were going to buy their homes with me have purchased homes with other people. That is so discouraging. I keep in touch. I know my job well, and care about people. Some people just don't think and make decisions they feel bad about later, others are just down right rude and could care less about anyone but themselves. It is frustrating trying to support myself and kids with a steady income. I don't mean to complain too much because I do make a good living and love what I do, but I can't help but be upset when I been lied too. The funny thing is that if I have a friend that screws me over with a home, and unfortunetly it usually is the friends, they will tell me I was never there friend if this bothers me. Can you believe the nerve. The truth is that they weren't really my friend or they would not have treated me poorly.
Well, we are having a good weekend. I am taking my kids to a waterpark today and an indoor amusement park tomorrow. I am glad we have things to do, and both are free due to my job.
I have had so many expenses lately that I am going nuts. I still need to spend $2500 on my sons car next week. Makes me sick to think of it.
Fifteen days until school starts. Whew hoo! It will be nice to have more time to myself and concentrate on my job. With the kids underfoot all summer that is quite a challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home